Luton, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom, August 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Accuracy Consultancy, the market research and advisory wing of Improve Digital Consultancy Private Limited has completed and published the final copy of the detailed research report in the face mask market.
Face Mask Market Accelerates at CAGR of 31.64% During 2029 Forecast
A face mask is a form of protective mask used to ward off airborne infections, such as COVID19, influenza, chickenpox, mumps, and measles. The mouth, chin and nose are all protected by this half mask. In addition, frontline health care personnel, including first responders, nurses and medical professionals, are increasingly in need of face masks due to the spread of pandemic diseases based on respiratory infections like the H1N1 and COVID19. N95 respirator masks are widely used to protect healthcare professionals from occupational exposure to contagious viruses and germs. According to health regulators, healthcare workers should only use N95 respirators, but many others are also buying these masks to reduce their risk of contracting COVID19 disease and stop its spread around the world.
Request to download an example of this strategic report: –
Why is the face mask market demand increasing across China?
Even though Chinese companies are currently producing at 110% capacity, global demand cannot be met. Compared to February, the country’s capacity to produce masks ranging from N-95 to cloth masks has increased 20 times. To meet the growing market demand for face masks, even factories that manufacture sanitary napkins, cell phones, shoes and other products have been changed. Face mask supply chains are under severe pressure due to these trends.
Government attempts to help companies in China become centers for the production of face masks and the provision of subsidies have led to a sharp increase in new entrants. Licensing these new entrants is a full-time job for provincial regulators. Membership in generally recognized.
- In January 2022, Maskc launched the KF94 face mask consisting of four layers, a non-woven outer layer, two non-woven and meltblown middle layers, and a soft, skin-friendly inner layer.
- In November 2021, Health Canada approved Ezzigroup Inc.’s compostable surgical-grade face mask made in Canada. These compostable masks are ASTM F-2100 certified and are available for distribution in Canada and the United States under their EzziMed brand.
|Revenue forecasts in 2029||$9.5 billion|
|Rate of growth||CAGR of 31.64% from 2022 to 2029|
|Base year for the estimate||2021|
|Historical data||2017 – 2020|
|Forecast period||2022 – 2029|
|Quantitative units||Volume in Million Units, Revenue in USD Million and CAGR from 2022 to 2029|
|Report cover||Volume Forecast, Revenue Forecast, Company Ranking, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors and Trends|
|Segments Covered||Product, application, distribution channel, region|
|Regional scope||North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; Central and South America; Middle East and Africa|
|Country scope||WE; Germany; UK; China; India; Brazil; South Africa|
|Profiled Key Companies||Honeywell International Inc., Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Cardinal Health, Inc., Owens & Minor, Inc., Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd., Ambu A/S, Cantel Medical Corp., Shanghai Dasheng Health Products Manufacture Co., Ltd, Foss Performance Materials, LLC and Medline Industries, Inc.|
|Scope of customization||Free report customization (equivalent to up to 8 analyst business days) with purchase. Added or changed country, region and segment scope.|
|Pricing and purchase options||Take advantage of personalized purchasing options to meet your exact research needs. Inquire for a discount|
Key Face Mask Market Players:
From large companies to small ones, many companies are actively working in the face mask market. These key players include Honeywell International Inc., Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Cardinal Health, Inc., Owens & Minor, Inc., Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd., Ambu A/S, Cantel Medical Corp., Shanghai Dasheng Health Products Manufacture Co., Ltd, Foss Performance Materials, LLC and Medline Industries, Inc and others.
Key Market Segments: Face Mask Market
Face Masks Market by Type, 2022-2029, (USD Million)
Face Masks Market by End Use, 2022-2029, (USD Million)
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Industrial and Institutional
- Personal/individual protection
Face Masks Market by Nature, 2022-2029, (USD Million)
Browse Premium Research Report with Tables and Figures at @–
Face Mask Market Dynamics
Pilot: Increased Social Media Marketing
The use of face masks in public and community situations has been promoted by many social media platforms and mobile apps in an effort to reduce the spread of SARS-CoV-2 infection. The world’s largest social media platform, Facebook, is already collaborating with the World Health Organization and offering free advertising space to raise awareness about the COVID-19 outbreak. In order to stop the spread of COVID-19, the company changed the user interface of social media sites like Facebook and Instagram by adding alerts above the feeds section, urging users to use masks facials and offering additional advice. Because these are US CDC guidelines, these pointers are very useful for users.
Holdback: Commodity price volatility
One of the major factors preventing the face mask market from fully developing is fluctuating raw material prices. The mining, oil and gas industries supply the non-woven materials, metal bands and ear loops used to make face masks. In early 2020, supply chain disruptions and poor manufacturing output impacted raw material flows; however, these disruptions continued to impact market prices well into 2021. Commodity prices fluctuating so much negatively affect cash flow, profitability and earnings for mask market participants facials.
Opportunity: expansion of the health sector in developing countries
- It is anticipated that developing countries and economies like China, Brazil, India, and South Africa will present huge potential prospects for face mask market players. In these countries, the market for face masks is growing due to factors such as aging population, increasing number of patients, rising per capita income, and rising health and hygiene awareness . Businesses should take advantage of these advancements and expand their regional reach to increase revenue.
Main benefits for stakeholders
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of market segments, current trends, estimates and dynamics of the Face Masks Market analysis from 2022 to 2029 to identify the predominant opportunities in the Face Masks market.
- Key countries in all major regions are mapped based on market share.
- Market research is offered with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis highlights the ability of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-driven business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- An in-depth analysis of the face masks market segmentation helps to determine the existing market opportunities.
Browse more reports by Accuracy Consultancy
Medical Radiation Detection, Monitoring and Safety Market
The power of radiation has been used to benefit people in various fields, including medicine. The appropriate use of radiation to improve diagnosis and therapy has several benefits for patients.
Infection Control Market
Germs are part of everyday life and are found in the air, soil, water, and in and on our bodies. Some germs are useful, others are harmful. Many germs live in and on our bodies without causing harm and some even help us stay healthy.
Healthcare-Associated Infection Control Market
Microorganisms such as viruses, bacteria, fungi and parasites are the most common causes of infections. Infections can range from stomach and intestinal infections to lung and respiratory infections, eye and ear infections, hospital acquired infections (HAIs), skin infections and sexually transmitted infections.