New York, United States, May 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – A look at the market scenario before and after the COVID-19 pandemic:
A scrupulous report on the global ambulance services market has been added by Research Dive to its offerings. The report examines the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on market growth. Prior to the emergence of the pandemic, the global market was expected to grow with a CAGR of 1.1% from 2019 to 2026. Nonetheless, the sharp explosion of the COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the growth of the global market. Research Dive market analysts expect the market to now grow at a CAGR of 1.2%, after the COVID-19 pandemic and generate $ 34.8 billion by the end of the year 2027. growing need for ambulance services in times of crisis.
For more detailed information, download for free at: https://www.researchdive.com/download-sample/353
Current state of the market in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis:
Before the rise of the COVID-19 disaster, the global ambulance service market was expected to reach $ 27.8 billion in 2020. However, as it stands, i.e. in 2020, the size The market amounted to $ 32.1 billion. The increase in market growth is mainly due to the increasing need for ambulance facilities to provide emergency transport services to people infected with COVID-19. In times of pandemic, many leading ambulance service providers and ambulance manufacturers have assimilated innovative technologies to increase their production to meet the massively growing demand for emergency healthcare services.
- In September 2020, BS Yediyurappa, the Chief Minister of Karnataka, India, introduced an advanced air ambulance service equipped with a state-of-the-art German isolation pod to facilitate the safe transport of patients. serious COVID-19. This service was set up by the International Critical Air Transfer Team (ICATT), an air ambulance company, in partnership with Kyathi, an aeronautical technology company.
- In May 2021, the Indian subsidiary of Blade, which is the US-based helicopter transport service provider, launched medical emergency services across the country due to the growing demand for air ambulance services. during the pandemic crisis. These new services called “Blade Care” also allow regular air travel for people who need to travel between states, to return to their hometown or elsewhere.
Strategic technological innovation, during the Covid-19 epidemic, to promote the development of the global market for ambulance services
Best market players:
Some of the major players active in the ambulance services market are –
- Acadian ambulance service.
- DUTCH HEALTH BV
- Consider health care
- Babcock Scandinavian Air Ambulance
- Aerial methods
- LPP India Limited
- American ambulance
- London Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- ZIQITZA HEALTHCARE LIMITED
- Falck A / S
Further, the report presents a business overview of major market players including recent strategic moves and recent developments, financial performance, product portfolio, SWOT review of all major market players.
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, major market players are developing several business strategies, such as strategic partnerships, new technological developments, and collaborations to make their businesses last. For example, in May 2021, the Telangana Congress in India introduced a free Gandhi Bhawan ambulance service to Hyderabad with the aim of helping poor and needy people during the COVID-19 pandemic. A total of 3 ambulances were made available to provide this free ambulance service from Gandhi Bhawan.
Connect with an analyst to reveal the impact of COVID-19 on the market: https://www.researchdive.com/connect-to-analyst/353
Post COVID-19 Market Situation:
According to expert market analysts at Research Dive, the global ambulance service industry is expected to see widespread growth in 2020 and continue to grow at a significant growth rate even after the end of the COVID-19 pandemic. This is due to the prevalence of various fatal diseases, such as heart disease and cancer, across the world. In addition, several large ambulance production companies are investing heavily in the development of advanced ambulance facilities to provide improved services to COVID-19 patients. Thus, the increasing investments and growing technological inventions in the ambulance service industry are expected to open up new opportunities and fuel the growth of the global ambulance services market in the coming years.
Most trending reports –