NEW YORK, March 6, 2017 / PRNewswire / – Today Prepaid Fios becomes the first payment option of its kind for Verizon Fios services, making it easier than ever to enjoy Fios Internet, TV and home phone with:
- No credit check
- No deposit required
- No annual contract
- No credit card needed
- Materials needed to get started included
With Fios Prepaid, customers can experience the difference of Fios, Verizon’s 100% fiber-optic network, with exceptional entertainment options as well as more flexibility and control. The new option allows customers to better plan their spending, as the monthly payment of the Fios prepaid service eliminates unforeseen charges month after month. Customers can pay online with a debit card or use cash at the pay kiosks at any Verizon Wireless store.
“Fios Prepaid offers a new way to experience Fios for customers looking for payment flexibility,” said Susan retta, vice president of consumer marketing at Verizon. “From students to snowbirds, consumers are looking for service and options on their terms. For those with little or no credit history, Fios Prepaid offers 100% fiber optic quality internet with download speeds as fast as upload speeds and crystal clear TV. service with no annual contract, deposit or credit check required – joining the Fios family doesn’t get any easier. ”
Fios Prepaid is available wherever * the Verizon Fios service is available, including:
- new York Subway, Albania, Buffalo, Syracuse
- Philadelphia cream Subway, Pittsburgh, Harrisburg
- Washington DC Metro, Northern VA and Maryland, Norfolk, Richmond
- Boston Metro, including portions of the City of Boston (Dorchester, Roslindale and West Roxbury)
- New Jersey
- Rhode Island
* To Fios compatible service addresses.
- Fios 25 Mbps prepaid internet, with download speeds as fast as upload speeds (Wifi router is included): $ 60/month
In addition to Internet, customers can add TV and / or Voice:
- Personalized television with more than 155 channels (1 decoder is included): + 40 $/$ 50 per month depending on the channel package
- Mundo with more than 200 channels, including more than 35 HD channels in Spanish: + $ 40 / month
- Phone: + $ 10/month
- Internet + TV + Voice: $ 110/$ 120
- Internet + television: $ 100/$ 110
- Internet + Voice: $ 70
Installation $ 90; Self-installation is free
Customers can now order and prepay Verizon Fios at home. For more information and to register today, visit http://www.fiosprepaid.com/ .
Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE, Nasdaq: VZ), headquartered at New York City, has a diverse workforce of 160,900 people and has generated nearly $ 126 billion in 2016 revenue. Verizon operates America’s most reliable wireless network, with 114.2 million retail connections nationwide. The company also provides communications and entertainment services over mobile broadband and the country’s first 100% fiber network, and offers integrated business solutions to customers around the world.
VERIZON ONLINE NEWS CENTER: Press releases, features, executive biographies and media contacts are available on the Verizon Online News Center www.verizon.com/news/. Press releases are also available via an RSS feed. To subscribe, visit www.verizon.com/about/rss-feeds/.